Each lesson touches on one or more categories of the Learning Palette, and begins with a background to the theme or style of the artist of the week. It ends with a show-and-tell session aimed at building a child’s confidence as well as reinforcing the lesson objectives. Our small class size allows teachers to guide the children through the creative process, while allowing for individualised creativity and expression.
- Advanced execution and interpretation of weekly art theme
- Emphasis on developing individual style and creative approach
- Usage of creative process in developing individual expression
- Opportunities to experiment and invent using familiar materials and mixed media
Each class aims to:
Encourage the development of IQ, EQ and CQ
- Expose your child to styles of various artists or cultures
- Engage you child in visual expression and interpretation
- Teach learners to exercise self-awareness through reflective activities
**Package includes 10 sessions. Please be aware that a minimum of 3 students is required for the class to commence.