Each lesson touches on one or more categories of the Learning Palette, and begins with a background to the theme or style of the artist of the week. It ends with a show-and-tell session aimed at building a child’s confidence as well as reinforcing the lesson objectives. Our small class size allows teachers to guide the children through the creative process, while allowing for individualised creativity and expression.
- Creative interpretation of weekly art theme
- Exploration of different forms of creative art
- Equips learners with fundamental art-making techniques
- Develops two-dimensional and spatial visualisation
- Opportunities to relate art to everyday themes
Each class aims to:
- Nurture learners in a positive environment
- Provide engaging exposure to art through a thematic approach
- Encourage the development of IQ, EQ and CQ
- Develop interest in verbalising artistic expressions
- Teach learners to exercise self- awareness through reflective activities
**Please be aware that a minimum of 3 students is required for the class to commence.