Designed to open the child’s artistic eyes and cognitive process. The child is taught to observe, analyze and experience the world around them. The child will then transfer the observation into a masterpiece in different mediums through the exploration of various tools, so as to build up visual experiences, and learn to express themselves freely and creatively
Learning Outcomes – Stage 1:
- Develops the skills and techniques in using basic visual art tools and materials.
- Relates art to everyday themes
- Develops two-dimensional and spatial visualization
Learning Outcomes – Stage 2:
- Competence in the use of various materials and techniques
- Understanding and use of visual elements combining art concepts
- Ability to see things in a critical and aesthetic light
This is a 12-session course. After booking on Kiddet, please attend the first session and liaise with the studio directly for the remaining sessions.